Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two More Sleeps

You must rise to the challenge and meet it with all your strength, strength built from the will to be the best you can be....(Spiritual Truth).

Janeen and I are both handling the final arrangements, squaring away our animals and putting the finishing touches on our homes to accommodate those who will be coming and going during our stay in Santa Monica.  The refrigerators are stocked. some meals already prepared and the pantry is full.  Oh, and the flowers are in place.  I'm so appreciative of everyone who is helping me , I just want my home to look like it does when I'm here.  Both of us are in good spirits also. 

Thank you God for everything and please watch over Leo.
Barb

1 comment:

Jessica Drew de Paz said...

I've been thinking of you, Janeen, Jack & Darren all weekend. There is so much you've had to do to prepare for Monday. In addition to the appointments, the errands, and the endless planning ~ there has been intense emotional preparation. It sounds like an enormous process for all of you has involved not only taking care of one another, but also caring for youselves and, ultimately, surrendering. Profound lessons for all of us. I'm sending positive, loving energy to each and every one of you. XXOO, Jess