Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

What a week this has been.  I can't tell you where the days have gone but I know it is Friday and hopefully everything will slow down.

Janeen came home on Wednesday evening and I got her settled in at her house.  We had about an hour and a half before Jack arrived with my sister and her husband with flowers, valentines, cupcakes and cookies Jack had made: it was bedlam but Jack was so excited.  Excited to see mommy and excited to show us all he had made.  It was a late night before I got him to bed, and Janeen's and my new living arrangement began.  I had her put her blow up bed in Jack's room for me so as not to disturb her when we were up but she got up anyway.  Needless to say, Janeen is at her house taking care of herself and I am at my house taking care of Jack who came down with a 102.4 fever yesterday.  Need to keep them apart. So I'll be going back and forth between the two houses until Jack gets well.

Janeen is in pain of course but is handling it as best she can without any help.  I will have my sister watch Jack tonight and I will go take care of Janeen.  Get her cleaned up etc., she will feel better and I'm sure not feel so isolated.  Bring her home then I leave her, what else can I do?  I'll spend some quiet time with her and hopefully she will put a smile on that pretty little face of hers. 

I'm sure Janeen will start posting in a few days and let you all know what she has and is still going through. Until then, we're doing OK and we hope all of you are healthy and avoiding that bug that has now caught up with us.

More at a later date..................................................Barb

No comments: