Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

One Of Those Day

Today I feel depleted, frustrated and hurt.  Janeen and I took ten steps backwards today.  And I know I shouldn't personalize what she says to me during this difficult time.  As I said in one of my earlier blogs, when you take this simple blood test and check yourself for the breast cancer gene, everyone's life changes.    I believe Janeen would wish she could take back the things she said to me today.  In my heart, I know this is true.  But I am still feeling the sting, so after tomorrow, our last trip to LA before her surgery, I am taking a break.  I am taking a break from doctors, hospitals, Janeen, Jack and this blog.  I am going to do good things for me.  Barb is going to take care of Barb now.  How I feel tonight will pass.  Because I know for sure without Faith, nothing is possible..... With Faith, nothing is impossible.  Tonight I choose to keep the Faith.  I will talk to you all again soon.

Barb

1 comment:

Darren J said...

Take care of yourself. You can't forget about YOU. Fuel your body and rest. Let others help you. Im doing really good on Stardust and making my list and keeping the cost as low as I can too. :) Dont worry about Stardust.
It will come together in time.
Yes, its hard to take things back when you say them, but just know, it wasnt personal. At least I hope it wasn't. :) Hang in there. See you soon.
Love you
Darren