Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Four More Sleeps

Today was a pretty good day for both Janeen and me.  We did go our separate ways but when I took over dinner tonight for her and Jack she was in a good mood...of course tonight was the first game for Fantasy Football and she was going nuts.  Apparently, she has a player on each team and didn't know who to hoot and hollar for.  Cole, where were you?/!@.  I was so hoping Fantasy Football would be a good diversion for her and it seems to be working at least for tonight.  Danielle, thank you for inviting her into your league.

I seem to have come to terms with my limitations on getting Janeen's head in the right place for Monday. Once I figured out only she can do that, I turned my focus on me and I slept like a baby last night.  I think I kept giving it all to God and then I grabbed it back. I was doing exactly what I see Janeen doing and I didn't even realize I was doing the same.  All I can controll is me and I feel confident and very strong today.  Maybe it's all those prayer's you all are saying, but today was a good day!

Thank you all for your encouragement and support.......Ciao, Barb

No comments: