Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

She Did It!!!!

The OR  just called,it is 11:15 pm, they are applying the  dressings and she will proceed to recovery.  I can't believe today.  So much emotion, ao many prayers and now my girl gets to rest.  I'm crying and I can't see what I'm typing but I'm so happy.  Janeen is now on the road to recovery......I can hardly stand waiting any longer.  I just need to see her and hold her hand.  Janeen's  doctor's are my heroes  and how do you say thank you, not just for their knowledge and surgical skills, but for their caring manner.  I wish you  all could meet this team Janeen had working on her today.  They all have to be  exhausted, God Bless Them All!

What an amazing day. It is a day I will never forget. Thanks to everyone who helped my family get to where we are this very minute.  Loving each other, caring for each other and praying for each other. I love my family with all our dysfunctions and silly squabbles.  We came together as a family and I am so proud of all of us. I don't care how tired I am I have to stay until she wakes up, I promised Janeen and everyone knows a promise is a promise. This  was the  longest 18 1/2 hrs. of my life.

Good Night.......tomorrow is another day.

Barb         

2 comments:

Jack S said...

Mommy.....i miss you. im gonna come fix your boo boos cause i have a new doctors kit that Annie got me. And Im learning how to use my new medical tools. i will take care of you always.
Love, Nack

P.S. Noggie and Pearl miss you ; hurry home for us too.

Jessica Drew de Paz said...

So, so , so glad that September 12th is behind you. Now, for the recovery . . . XO, Jess