Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

P.S. Thank You

OK, I can't count...it's only been 4 days.  I ended my last post abruptly since mom and Jack were coming to pick me up.  Cabin fever has set in.   Jack still has a fever but I'm dying to see him.  So we went for a little drive and Jack ended up throwing up in the backseat just now.  So I was immediately dropped off to my house.  I hobbled in to feed the dogs and get back to bed.  Mom is on her way home to clean up quite a mess.

How do I ever begin to say thank you for all that mom has done and continues to do?  Can we just get a break somewhere?  Having mom with Jack is most important to me right now.  I'll be fine.

I go through these trials and tribulations and think God sure is testing my faith and yet I know HE is doing the most for us all right now.  I believe I know unconditional love.  When I'm hurting and I'm so irritated, I must remember this.

THANK YOU MOM FOR TAKING SUCH AMAZING CARE OF ME & JACK!! WE LOVE YOU!

xo, janeen & jack

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you are feeling better & wish you a speedy recovery & NO MORE SURGERIES! Youve certainly been thru hell & back which doesnt seem fair for such a good hearted person to have to go thru all this crap. And although God does have a plan that doesnt take your pain away. You are in my prayers.

If any doggies need care, vet trips, etc Aunt Kim (Aka Mean mom) is here.

Jessica Drew de Paz said...

When it rains, it pours ~ but it has been pouring for far too long on all of you!!! I hope there is sunshine around the corner, because without a doubt you deserve it. Sending lots of love from the Paz family. XO, Jess