Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Home

My mom justed showed me this blog that she started for me.  I am so overwhelmed right now that it will take some time to read what she has started and all of your comments.

This has been a very difficult process for us all.  But I must say I am in awe of the many blessings God continues to bestow upon me and my family. 

I am forever grateful  for the love and support.   I thank God for He surrounded me with such amazing and talented doctors and nurses.  He walked with me when I was scared.  He was there with me when I was wheeled into the operating room for what turned out to be an 18 and 1/2 hour surgery.  He was by my mom's side the entire time.  As well as all of my family and friends that were praying for me.  And He continues to be with me as I heal. 

This has been a life altering experience and one that I will not take lightly.  I am forever changed.  I have a much deeper faith when at times I thought I had none.  I know now that it does no good to hang onto anger and hurt.  We are all here to love and BE loved.

I am home tonight with my mom and beloved son Jack and my puppies Sophie and Pearl.  I couldn't be any happier right now.  I missed Jack so much.  He's the love of my life.  I will continue at a later date......Thank you.

Love, Janeen




  

4 comments:

Jessia Drew de Paz said...

Home is where the heart is. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your Mom are there, safe and sound with Jack, Sophie & Pearl. What a journey this has been ~ and will continue to be. Your strength is an inspiration me. So glad you are open to being loved ~ because loved is what you are. :-)

XO,

Jess

Darren J said...

Welcome home. SURPRISE.....this is a blog for you. Mom and I set this up just for you....its been very helpful and theraputic for Mom to say the least. So many people love you and care about you. ENJOY this blog and all comments. Ill see you this weekend.
Love YOur Brother
Darren

kim said...

YEAH your home. So glad =) God Bless & Fab 4 wants to visit you when you are felling up to it.

Gay Hanna said...

Hello to each of you: How great that Janeen has come home to be surrounded by all of those she loves and who love her. Bet the recovery process will go more quickly....but in truth it has already been amazing. With God on your side all things are possible. We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers and look forward to seeing you when you are up to it. In the meantime take care, don't rush things and keep the faith!! Love always, Auntie Gay and Da