Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dr. Oz tweet today

Just read a tweet from Dr. Oz. He was tweeting about Steve Jobs, an absolute visionary that changed the world and past away from pancreatic cancer. Dr. Oz tweeted information today about pancreatic cancer. And yes those with a BRCA2 gene mutation have a higher risk of this cancer. I put out this information a few posts ago. Just want to reinterate to those that are BRCA2 positive. I feel like I have dodged a bullet. How lucky can I be? I'm still fearful but as Steve Jobs said, "...having the energy to go ahead,right alongside fear."

Ignorance was bliss! I have so much information now, I have to stay proactive with my health. But having this nasty gene is a constant reminder that my risk is higher than you.

So how am I feeling? Same complaints. It is what it is! Need time.

Janeen

No comments: